This is a guest post by the Captain Power.
There is no excuse for a woman to ignore your text, especially if she is into you. If a woman really likes you, you will receive a text message response in lightning quick 5G speed.
There are only several legitimate excuses why a woman doesn’t text you back, and it all depends on what time of the day it is:
- Morning: The least worrisome. Either she sleeps in late or she is legitimately preoccupied with work or school. If over an hour passes without her texting you back, then she is ignoring you.
- Afternoon: The rule of thumb in the afternoon is about thirty minutes. Either she is out for lunch, taking a sloppy shit, or once again busy with work. That fact that you know that she is awake cuts down on the benefit of the doubt.
- Dinnertime: The only excuse is the gym, and even at the gym most women are locked into their phones. At this point I would cut the benefit of the doubt down to fifteen minutes.
- 9pm-midnight: At this time of the night, the rule of thumb is two minutes. At this point there is really no excuse why a woman won’t text you back immediately unless a) she is having sex, b) she is with her boyfriend or c) she is working a shift at a strip club
Different rules apply on the weekends:
- You can move the morning expected wake up to 1:30-2pm, depending on how hard she partied the night before.
- If you get a weird text between 5-7am, she was just waiting for her boyfriend to go to work.
- If you don’t get a response the entire weekend, sorry, but her hands were busy…
Read Next: The Real Men Are Busy