Hot on the heels of my recent book release, I’ve got a whole bonanza of sales and giveaways just in time for Christmas. Yes, I’m in the giving spirit this holiday season, and since my last Kindle Countdown sale went so wonderfully, I’m holding another one… with a twist.
From 9am EST/6am PST December 25th to 2am EST January 1st/11pm PST December 31st, you can get the Kindle editions of Confessions of an Online Hustler and The Hitchhiking Crash Course at a steep discount.
The catch is that unlike my previous sale, where the price was fixed, the books will start off cheap and become incrementally more expensive as the week progresses. In other words, the sooner you buy them, the better a deal you get. Here’s the schedule for Confessions of an Online Hustler, which has a regular sale price of $6.99:
- From the beginning of the sale through 5pm EST/2pm PST December 26th, Confessions will be $1.99.
- From then until 1am EST December 28th/10pm PST December 27th, the book will be $2.99.
- From then until 9am EST/6am PST December 29th, the book will be $3.99.
- From then until 5pm EST/2pm PST December 30th, the book will be $4.99.
- Finally, from then until the end of the sale, the book will be $5.99.
And here’s the schedule for The Hitchhiking Crash Course, which has a regular price of $3.99:
- From the beginning of the sale through 2pm EST/11am PST December 27th, Crash Course will be $0.99.
- From then until 7pm EST/4pm PST December 29th, the book will be $1.99.
- From then until the end of the sale, the book will be $2.99.
Unfortunately, unlike the previous sale, this one will be U.S. only due to Amazon’s restrictions. This will also likely be the last Kindle Countdown sale I hold with these two books, as I’m preparing to re-release them on other e-book platforms in the next couple of months. Get ‘em while they’re hot:
- Trolling for a Living will not be on sale because I’ve removed it from Amazon’s KDP Select program in anticipation of its re-release on other e-book platforms sometime next month. Nonetheless, I’ve lowered the Kindle price to $2.99 (previously $4.99). Click here to buy it.
- As I mentioned already, Life During Peacetime is now available for Nook, Smashwords and other e-book platforms, and I’ve also lowered the price to $0.99 across the board. Click here to buy the book.
- Big Lovin’: The Guide to Picking Up Fat Chicks will be the next book released on non-Kindle platforms. You can still buy the Kindle edition for $1.99 by clicking here.
- Fans of physical books will be pleased to know that the paperback editions of Confessions of an Online Hustler, The Hitchhiking Crash Course and Trolling for a Living can now be purchased from Barnes & Noble, as well as other fine bookstores (if they know what’s good for them). You can still buy them direct from CreateSpace by clicking here, here or here.
- As I’ve mentioned before, if you’ve already bought the paperback edition of any of those books from Amazon, you can buy the Kindle edition of the same book at a discount through Amazon’s Matchbook program. Confessions of an Online Hustler is only $2.99 through Matchbook, while The Hitchhiking Crash Course and Trolling for a Living are each $0.99. Click here, here or here, respectively, to get the Kindle edition of each book.
Have a merry Christmas and don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do. The new year will herald great things for the manosphere… I’m sure of it.