Contact Information Below
I’m an author, journalist and entrepreneur originally from Syracuse, New York, currently based in Chicago.
I started this blog in April of 2012 to chronicle a hitchhiking trip I took from Syracuse to Portland, Oregon, in order to see America, shock myself out of my comfort zone, and change my life. The trip lasted six months and took me more than 3,500 miles across sixteen states and through several of America’s major cities, including Chicago, Minneapolis and Seattle. Following the trip, I became an author, publishing books such as Confessions of an Online Hustler, Do the Philippines, and more. You can learn more about my books by visiting MattForneyBooks.com.
Prior to starting this blog, I ran the online magazine In Mala Fide from 2009 to 2012. The best articles from that site are collected in the book Three Years of Hate. I’m also a graduate of Christian Brothers Academy and trained in English and journalism at the University at Albany and SUNY Plattsburgh.
My current writing focuses on politics, traditionalism, and the U.S. presidential election. My articles have also been published at Taki’s Magazine, Alternative Right, Return of Kings, Right On, Reaxxion and other sites. I also served as Reaxxion’s editor. You can find an archive of everything I’ve ever written by clicking here.
Additionally, I’m active on Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Periscope and Google+. I host two weekly podcasts: The Matt Forney Show and This Alt-Right Life. You can also subscribe to my blog via Amazon.
Please note that due to the sheer volume of email I receive, I can’t guarantee that I will be able to respond to you. Here are some tips to ensure you get a prompt reply:
- Please let me know whether you want me to answer you privately. Otherwise, I will assume you are fine with me answering your email publicly on the blog.
- If you’re okay with me answering your email publicly, let me know if you want me to refer to you by name or anonymously.
- If you are interested in advertising on my site, please use the subject line “Advertising on MattForney.com.” Click here to see my current rates.
- If you are requesting a review copy of any of my books, use the subject line “[BOOK TITLE HERE] Review” (for example, if you want a review copy of Confessions of an Online Hustler, write “Confessions of an Online Hustler Review”).
- If you want to give me a review copy of your book, use subject line “Review Copy: [BOOK TITLE].” I prefer .mobi/Kindle/PDF files, but if you need to send me a paper copy, click here for my address.
- If you are hiring me for a writing or editing job, click here.
- If you are hiring me for a consultation, click here.
- If you are interested in supporting my work with a donation, click here.
- If you want to submit a guest post that you think would be of interest to my readers, please send me a brief proposal beforehand. If I like it, I’ll reply back to give you the all-clear. Use subject line “Guest Post.” Also note that I do not accept “free content for your blog” articles, advertisements, SEO posts or related spammy junk.
- If you are a reporter or journalist, please preface your subject line with “Media:” (without quotes).
- Finally, there is no such thing as perfect anonymity on the Internet. If you wouldn’t say it to my face, think twice about saying it in an email. It only takes a dedicated stalker—or a big enough screw-up on your part—to ruin everything.
Fill out the form to email me.