Fill out the form below to email me.
Please note that due to the sheer volume of email I receive, I can't guarantee that I will be able to respond to you. Here are some tips to ensure you get a prompt reply:
- If you are emailing me for in-depth advice, please click here to contact me and see my rates. Due to the massive amounts of email I receive, I can no longer give advice for free.
- Please let me know whether you want me to answer you privately. Otherwise, I will assume you are fine with me answering your email publicly on the blog.
- If you're okay with me answering your email publicly, let me know if you want me to refer to you by name or anonymously.
- If you want to submit a guest post, read the guidelines first. I do not accept "free content for your blog" articles, advertisements, SEO posts or related spammy junk.
- If you are a reporter or journalist, please preface your subject line with "Media:" (without quotes).
- Finally, there is no such thing as perfect anonymity on the Internet. If you wouldn't say it to my face, think twice about saying it in an email. It only takes a dedicated stalker—or a big enough screw-up on your part—to ruin everything.