First off, thanks for checking out this page!
In the past year, I’ve been expanding into independent journalism, covering important news stories on the scene. Given that the corporate, leftist media will always spin news to fit their agenda, the only way to get the real story is for us to do it ourselves. Here are some of the stories I’ve covered in the past year:
- The National Policy Institute’s autumn 2015 and winter 2016 conferences (the former of which where antifas attempted to stalk and attack attendees, including myself)
- The #BlackLivesMatter Laquan McDonald shooting protests in Chicago (which led to me being harassed and doxed by Marxists and antifas)
- The Iowa presidential caucuses (where I uncovered evidence of possible anti-Donald Trump voter fraud)
- How MoveOn.org and Bernie Sanders supporters instigated an anti-Trump riot in Chicago, harassing and attacking Trump supporters and Chicago police
- The Wisconsin presidential primary (where I uncovered two black guys selling “I Shot Trump” T-shirts at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as attended Fox News town halls hosted by Megyn Kelly and Sean Hannity)
- The New York presidential primary (where I attended major Trump and Sanders rallies across the state)
- The Indiana presidential primary (where I covered the collapse of Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign)
- The 2016 American Renaissance conference
- How #BlackLivesMatter shut down Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos’ speech in Chicago (where I was attacked by an angry, fat feminist)
- The Republican National Convention (where I was stalked and threatened by antifas at an anti-Trump march, as well as attending the convention itself with the Hawaii delegation)
- The Democratic National Convention (where I was stalked and threatened by antifas multiple times and also covered a Bernie Sanders protest where marchers were triggered by a Confederate flag)
While many people enjoy and benefit from my work, independent journalism is costly. Transportation, accommodation and equipment are expensive, and without an MSM publication backing me, I need to pay all the expenses myself. While I maintain a modest living from my books and blog, reporting on the presidential election—or any major story—requires me to seek alternate sources of funding. Because I refuse to compromise my message by selling out to corporate advertisers, that means I need to appeal to you, the readers.
If you get value out of my original, independent reporting, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could donate so I can produce more of it. You can contribute in the following ways…
The fastest and easiest way to make a donation to me is via PayPal. Any donations you make will show up as being paid to MattForneyBooks.com, my online bookstore. One dollar, ten dollars, a hundred dollars; every little bit helps.
You can make a one-time PayPal donation by clicking here.
If you want to support me on a monthly basis, you can support my Patreon page. Just set the amount you wish to pay, and at the end of each month, you will be charged that amount by Patreon.
You can become a Patreon subscriber by clicking here.
If you’re a Bitcoin user, you can now donate to me via Coinbase.
You can make a one-time Bitcoin donation by clicking here.
4. Check or Money Order
If you prefer physical cash, you can send checks and money orders to the following address:
P.O. Box 268421
Chicago, IL 60626
All checks and money orders should be made out to “Matthew Forney.”
5. Amazon Wish List
I’ve created an Amazon Wish List with items I need to improve my content production (as well as some stuff I just plain want). I regularly update the list with new stuff, so check back often.
You can buy me something from my Amazon Wish List by clicking here.
Thanks for reading my blog and supporting my work all these years. As cliched as it sounds, I literally wouldn’t be able to do this without you. With your continued readership and support, I’ll be able to keep fighting for the truth well into the future.