While 2016 was a busy and eventful year for me due to my extensive reporting on the presidential election, it was a somewhat light year for MattForney.com. Because I was focused on publishing articles for Right On and Return of Kings, there weren’t as many articles published here. Nonetheless, I’ve put out some good work in the past twelve months. If you’re new to my work, here are the top ten articles I’ve published this past year:
- “How Return of Kings Conquered Chicago and Humiliated Feminists“: Last February, the international left exploded in outrage at Return of Kings’ International Meetup Day, accusing us of leading “pro-rape rallies” and trying to shut us down via legal and extralegal means. I reveal how my friends in Chicago and I held our meetup right under the left’s noses.
- “Why Feminists Want Men to Rape Them“: I explain why feminists can simultaneously obsess over “rape culture” among white men while supporting the Muslim refugees in Europe who actually rape women.
- “DePaul Islamic Chaplain Abdul-Malik Ryan Supports ISIS and Has Connections to Muslim Terrorists“: Following #BlackLivesMatter’s shutdown of Milo Yiannopoulos’ speech at DePaul University in Chicago, I wrote a report on the college’s Islamic chaplain, a supporter of Islamic terrorism with ties to traitor and convicted terrorist John Walker Lindh.
- “Cenk Uygur’s Wolf PAC is a Scam“: My report on how The Young Turks are swindling their viewership via a political action committee.
- “Where Lena Dunham Does it, it’s Legal“: A funny, Common Filth-esque video I made in response to Lena Dunham’s proclamation that she is “attracted to damaged dogs.”
- “Free Speech Isn’t Free by Roosh V“: My review of Roosh’s latest book, an account of the left’s attempts to shut down his World Tour in Canada and International Meetup Day.
- “How Women Subvert Political Movements“: My analysis of how subcultures and political groups can be (and are) destroyed from within by female attention whores.
- “DNC Leak Shows Massive Democratic Corruption and Poor Cybersecurity“: The first of my three reports on the Guccifer 2.0 DNC leaks, I uncovered credit card fraud, possible campaign finance violations, and more.
- “DNC Leak Shows Evidence of Insider Trading and Securities Fraud“: The second of my three reports on the Guccifer 2.0 DNC leaks, I uncovered evidence of insider trading by high-level Democratic Party officials.
- “DNC Leak Reveals System for Automated Voter Fraud“: The third of my three reports on the Guccifer 2.0. DNC leaks, I uncovered a massive system the Democrats used against Bernie Sanders in the presidential primary.
Here are the top ten episodes of the Matt Forney Show recorded this past year:
- “Episode 119: Sex as Slow Suicide“: The Bechtloff and I discuss the increasing popularity of bizarre sexual fetishes, Rape Closet, Rape Bait Academy, and left-wing indoctrination of high school students.
- “Episode 120: Live Free, Make ‘Em Cry“: John Steele and I discuss a wide variety of topics, from the three-year anniversary of Aaron Swartz’s suicide to left-wing authoritarianism.
- “Episode 121: Sex and Virtue in a Degenerate World“: I talk about why I personally won’t marry a non-white woman and sexual ethics in the context of Daniel Friberg’s book The Real Right Returns.
- “Episode 122: All the Ladies Want to Sit on My Caucus“: Karl Ushanka and I discuss our experiences reporting on the Iowa presidential caucuses.
- “Episode 124: The Cuck of the Irish“: I talk about Irish politics, Donald Trump’s attack on George W. Bush—something no other Republican would ever do—and the BasedGamer swindle.
- “Episode 129: Make America Hate Again“: A podcast recorded after William Rome and I attended Trump’s rally in Albany, New York, we discuss our experiences and more.
- “Episode 130: When the Elevator Tries to Bring You Down, Go Crazy“: I discuss the death of Mitch Sturges, one of the godfathers of the manosphere.
- “Episode 132: The God of the Gapes“: I talk about how the Amazing Atheist groomed a mentally retarded teenager into performing disgusting sex acts, then tried to play the victim after her stepfather kicked him out of her life.
- “Episode 134: The Age of Moral Autism“: I discuss my idea of “moral autism” and its relation to homosexual/transsexual acceptance among the autistic right, as well as modern society’s obsession with “tolerance.”
- “Episode 136: Drug-Induced Heterosexual Retardation“: I discuss the Brock Turner “rape” case and why the reduction of sex to a bodily function has helped fuel false rape accusations.
Here are the top ten articles I’ve written for other websites this past year:
- “Donald Trump, Marco Rubio and the Soft Bigotry of Political Correctness” (Right On): I report on my first experience at a Trump rally during the Iowa caucuses, contrasting it with a Rubio rally I saw the same day, and explain what makes Trump a different politician, one worthy of support.
- “Carly Fiorina Wants to Sit on Your Caucus” (Right On): I recount seeing Carly Fiorina speaking at a town hall in Iowa City, one of the most bizarre encounters I had on the campaign trail.
- “How Jeb Bush Destroyed the Bush Dynasty and Tanked His Own Campaign” (Return of Kings): I report on the sad spectacle that was a Jeb Bush town hall in Sioux City, Iowa.
- “The Last Days of Ted Cruz” (Right On): I report on the collapse of Ted Cruz’s campaign during the Indiana primary.
- “Black Lives Matter Protesters Shut Down Milo Yiannopoulos’ Speech in Chicago” (Return of Kings): I report on how violent leftists successfully kept Milo from speaking at DePaul University, as well as how one of them went after me.
- “Three Reasons Why You Should Not Date Older Women” (Return of Kings): I talk about why dating women who are older than you is a bad idea, based on personal experience.
- “My Life with the Bernie Sanders Cult” (Right On): I talk about the night Goldmund and I went to a Bernie Sanders-themed dance party/fundraiser in Brooklyn during the New York primary.
- “The Anti-Trump Riot in Chicago and the Rising Tide of Leftist Violence” (Right On): I discuss my experience at the leftist riot at Trump’s Chicago rally last March.
- “The Alternative Right Infiltrates the Republican National Convention” (Right On): The highlight of my coverage of the Republican and Democratic National Conventions, I discuss how I was invited to attend the RNC, sit with the Hawaiian delegation and watch Trump be formally nominated.
- “Running with the Shadows of the Right” (Right On): I discuss how I was confronted and stalked by antifas when I tried to report on protests during the final day of the DNC.
As a bonus, here are the top ten episodes of This Alt-Right Life I’ve recorded this year:
- “#2: This Dissident Life with Jared Taylor“: I talk to American Renaissance’s Jared Taylor on race realism, Donald Trump, The Color of Crime, the AmRen conference and more.
- “#5: The Internet Hate Machine“: Pax Dickinson and I talk about his and Chuck Johnson’s new website WeSearchr and how it promises to reinvigorate journalism.
- “#7: Full English Brexit with Rocking MrE“: Rocking MrE and I discuss the Brexit referendum, the evil of the European Union, the collapse of UKIP and more.
- “#11: The Peasants are Revolting with Ricky Vaughn“: Ricky Vaughn and I discuss the Trump campaign, the rise of nationalism worldwide, and more.
- “#21: The FDA’s War on Your Health“: Red Ice hosts Henrik Palmgren, Lana Lokteff and I discuss the FDA’s proposed ban on kratom and how you can help fight it.
- “#22: A Requiem for Globalism with Mariann Őry“: Mariann Őry and I discuss the Hungarian refugee referendum and the effects of the migrant crisis in Europe.
- “#23: The Rape of Britain with Jack Buckby“: Jack Buckby and I discuss his campaign for Parliament, the epidemic of Muslim rape gangs in the U.K., ProudBoy Magazine and more.
- “#24: The Great Purge with RAMZPAUL“: RAMZPAUL and I discuss his life as a political exile, life in eastern Europe, and more.
- “#25: Taking the Red Pill with Cassie Jaye“: I talk to Red Pill director Cassie Jaye about the movie, her perspective on feminism and men’s rights, and more.
- “#31: Inside #PizzaGate with Brittany Pettibone“: Brittany Pettibone and I discuss the PizzaGate scandal, the prevalence of pedophiles in the U.S. government, and more.
You can check out every article I’ve ever written by clicking here. I’m gonna be scarce for the next week or so as I complete my relocation to Budapest and finish up my upcoming book. Stick around: things are only gonna get better in 2017.